My sweet hubby turned 30 on the 19th! We had such a fun time celebrating him! We had a huge shind-dig at his fav BBQ place. We had 56 people there to help him celebrate! He couldn't believe he had 56 friends...bless his heart! Of course that was kiddos too, and there were lots of them! I invited his friends from church, work, and life as we do it daily here in the Elm. We have so many of the same friends, of course, but I also had to make sure I just invited his friends and not add all of mine in too. It could have been even crazier! We had a great time and we so appreciate everyone coming!
The Birthday Boy & Me!
Kathryn insisted on taking our picture before with his balloons!

1 comment:
Happy belated b-day Josh!!! We're right behind you turning 3-0!
Val - I'm just now catching up on your blog from the beginning of summer. . . & I obviously haven't caught up on my own blog! I've been trying all summer to get ahold of you! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Post a Comment