August 14, 2010

Scarlett Isabelle Shelton

August 4th, 2010 I got a new niece...

Scarlett Isabelle Shelton


She was 7lbs 8oz, perfect & beautiful!!!


(This was the very first picture I got. I still just love it! I cried as soon as I saw her) I am so in love with her! I love her chubby cheeks, her dark eyes, her beautiful head of hair, her skin, her fingers, her toes...I just love her SO! I want to go see her every day! She is eating so good and adjusting to life so great! She is a sweet, sweet baby. I've had to ask, does she even cry? I love seeing my brother as a Daddy! He was so meant to be one, he is completely natural. It's like he has been doing this all his life, it is awesome to witness! Of course, I love her momma, Meredith too! She is a rockstar Mom, so calm & 'chilled' as she would say! I am so happy for them! Of course I am just so giddy for all of us too! She is such a tremendous blessing to our family!

Scarlett with her PROUD, BIG cousins! They love you so much!!!

They are going to have so much fun with you!

The HAPPY new Daddy!!!
Awww...nothing, nothing sweeter!
Can not get enough of her!!!
Sweet Scarlett, Aunt Val loves you so much!!! Only great things are going to happen in your life!
I am here for you any and everytime you need me or ANYTHING! I love that I get to spoil you!

post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't tell you how much I adore your girls...and I don't even know them!! They are just too precious for words!!

And CONGRATS on becoming an AUNT!! It's just the best thing EVER!! Tell your brother congratulations!

Her name is beautiful.

I always love reading your blog. Wish I saw you more!!
Love, Allison