She made it through her first day of kindergarten!!!
Against my initials wants, we went through carpool lane to pick her up. I COULD NOT believe how well organized it truly is! I will so be doing this every afternoon. She came running out to us with the biggest smile ever! This was her as soon as she got in the car, well of course after I swooped her up to the front to give her the biggest hug ever! I of course started bawling again. It was just such an overwhelming day!!!
Kathryn, how was it? AWESOME
Did you love it? Yes, it was AWESOME
My new friends are so nice, I love my teacher!
I had so much fun all day. The cafeteria was neat, I didn't even need help. We went outside and it was so hot, but it was fun. We rested for too long. I had to talk
alot today. Mom, I just said I had to talk alot today, so I just want to sit here...ha!
I was SO SO SO happy to see this sweet face!!!
We went for snow cones and even got cupcakes for after dinner...sounds like heaven to me after this day!
We are eating dinner, bath and off to bed. The new world of routines around here! I don't think I am going to have to rock any of us to sleep! I am SO happy for her!!! We are looking forward to an awesome year at Legacy!!!
xoxo's from one happy Momma,

2 comments:
YAY!!! Glad it was a great first day for all of you!!!
Oh yeah!!!! SO, SO happy for you Valerie! And Kathryn too... a whole new world!!
Of course, I understand the tears as well... I'm right there with you. But her smile says it all!
(And kudos on the cupcakes after dinner idea... I'm stealing!)
Post a Comment