Kathryn looked so cute today! Today is chapel day and this is her adorable attire for Wednesdays! Day 2 (morning) went great! Mommy shed not a tear! I had to wake her today, at 6:50. She was sound asleep by 7:45 last night. That is 11 hours of sleep, I guess kindergarten is going to wear her out! I was also sound asleep by 8:45, it was a draining day for me too! She ate a great breakfast, got dressed and she was ready to go again! I walked her in, probably will for a few weeks, until we both feel completely comfortable! I am so happy to walk her in, give her one last hug and kiss and make sure she is actually in her class. However, she loved being picked up in carpool, so that will definitely be our afternoon ritual!
Poor Lauren is really having a time. It's not really leaving her sister, the girl wants to be in school too! She says, 'School, mine'. We pulled in the garage after taking her and she started screaming, 'NOOO Mommy, mine school'! Poor thing will have a few more weeks till hers starts.
Thank you again SO much for all the calls, texts, emails, comments!!! It really meant to so much to me to know all those supporting us! Most of our friends start next Monday, so I can now be the strong voice saying...'YOU CAN DO THIS'!!! I survived and so will you! However, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I am happy to be that one. And I will probably join in with you again too!!! Also, to my dear sweet blogger account, thank you! You always listen to me so well and provide me such a great outlet to dump all of my feelings on you!

1 comment:
Look at those sweet sisters!
Yes, Kindergarten definitely wears them out... (us too... though it does get easier!)...
So glad you are almost through week #1... and how funny that little Lauren wants to go to school too... can't wait to see pics of that!!
Post a Comment