Shouting to the world...
I'm in Kindergarten!!!
When did you get so big???
She woke up this morning all by herself came around to our room, 'Mommy it's finally here, it's finally here, I am in kindergarten now!' She ate her breakfast, got dressed and was so ready to go. She could hardly wait to get in the car and go. We prayed over her this morning. My stomach hurt, the tears were and still are flowing. I even contemplated homeschooling (for a brief and quick second). The final result though is she is in kindergarten at a great school with a great teacher. We prayed and prayed on this decision and we feel like she is exactly where God wants her to be. I may be sad, selfishly, because I am going to miss her terribly. However, I am so happy and so proud of her! Behind this teary eyed Momma is a truly happy one! Thank goodness Daddy was here this morning though and will be all day. I so needed him this morning! Poor Lala is not sure what to do. She cried so hard when we left her classroom. I told her she is now in charge of taking care of her mess of a Mommy. She said, 'ohhhh'. She has no idea what she is getting herself into...ha! This will be a huge adjustment on all of us for sure, but we will get through it and it will be great!!!
Stay tuned for her after school report! I can hardly wait to pick her up!!!
Thank you all who have been praying for us and who will continue too!


1 comment:
Oh how precious, Val! That'll be me next year with Anya! I know she's doing great! Hope Lauren's adjusting ok too :)
Post a Comment