October 16, 2008

Where am I?

Please excuse my absence. After a few complaints from fellow readers(I will keep you anonymous):) wondering where my latest blog is, I feel the need to apologize and explain.

I am tired, just flat out tired! We are so incredibly busy. Doing what, you might ask. Everything and anything. I am trying to be good and go to the gym at 5 am, yes AM! I am not a morning person, so this it taking on a toll on me. Between this crazy weather which causes horrible allergies and maybe a cold trying to attack me I can hardly breathe, talk, etc.

So yes, I am still here and will be back shortly with all the info and pics going on in our life. I just need a little break! The funny thing is, I just gone done reading 3 blogs and they had somewhat the same thing to say. I guess everyone is just tired!!!

While your bored with my blog, check this one out...

She won't mind, thousands look daily. If your really bored, read back through the beginning. A fascinating life with quads!

post signature

2 comments:

The Dyson Family said...

You're allowed to be MIA sometimes! And sometimes there's just not much to blog about! Don't feel bad! And YAY for you for going to the gym at 5 am! How's that going? That's awesome! Me on the other hand - I've cut back on the gym, but I run 3x a week outside & now wonder how in the world I ever managed to run on a treadmill! Outside is so much better! I'll be back to the gym soon enough! Can't dare put the weight back on!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Can't wait to see another update from you!! 5am... I feel your pain, I'm not a morning person AT ALL either. By Friday, it can take its toll. Not enough margaritas to help, either! :)