October 27, 2008

Out West

We went out West this past weekend to meet up with some long lost cousins!

It was ACU Homecoming and I would like to say that is why we went...but it wasn't. Josh's parents were heading out there and picking up his cousin Catrina. We hadn't seen her in years, so we were excited to see her. Kathryn fell in love with her, she was SO great with the girls! She is going to school at Dallas Baptist, hello, she has only been 30-40 minutes away from us. Who would have known?!? She offered to come babysit anytime and also mentioned it would be a great getaway from school. So I am sure and hoping we get to see lots more of her, she is such a sweet girl!


Lauren, Catrina & Kathryn trying not get blown away!

Catrina & Kathryn at the Homecoming Musical


We also got to see my cousin Janna, her husband Brad and their sweet baby girl Chloe. I was SO excited that we were going to get to meet up with them. We spent the afternoon at their house just visiting. I felt like we had lots and lots to talk about. Chloe is about a month older than Lauren and is just so sweet and cute! She is such a busy little girl. I could not believe everywhere and everything she could do. Lauren sure was curious too. It was so funny, she watched her closely and I am sure thinking...how in the world can I do all those things??? We ate dinner with them too at one of our Abilene favorites, Mary's. Sure love those hole in the wall places! It was a great visit and I hope it's not as long till the next one!

Here is sweet Chloe!

At first I thought she looked just like her Daddy, not now.

The more I look at this picture I see all Momma!


The meeting of the babies! This picture doesn't show it,

but when they first saw each other they just started smiling so big!


The babies playing!



post signature

2 comments:

The Dyson Family said...

Love the dresses the girls had on in that first picture!

Anonymous said...

What she said... that's what I came on here to say! Love the brown dresses!!