October 2, 2008

Let the partying begin!

With Kathryn's 4th birthday on Saturday, we decided to start celebrating a little early and do her party at school today! She put her tutu, birthday shirt and sparkly shoes on this morning ready for an exciting day. Her teachers this year are very open and encouraging for us parents to come eat lunch with our kids whenever possible. You don't have to tell me twice. I have been anxiously waiting to go eat lunch with her and listen to all the cute little conversations! It just so happened that Grumpy aka my Dad was off today and could keep Lauren! Sweet, I get to eat with her and even go alone! I picked up Chick fil a or Chick a lay in Kathryn's words, that was her special request. It was so neat to see her in her element. All the kids were hilarious and it was so sweet to hear them talk to each other and tell me everything too. I took pink cookies for the kids to have after lunch for her birthday celebration. A great pre-birthday day for Kathryn and a fun day for me too. I can't wait to go eat with her again.

All dressed up and ready for school!!!

Enjoying her yummy pink cookies!!!

Mrs.Paige, Kathryn & Mrs.Tammy ... We LOVE them!!!

How cute is she walking down the hall with her tutu?!?


post signature



2 comments:

The Dyson Family said...

Precious! I can't believe "Little Miss Birthday Girl" is turning 4! Seems like yesterday I was at the hospital visiting your family in the waiting area (& few months pregnant myself). Time sure flies by! Love her cute outfit! Such the girly-girl! Too freakin' precious! Give her huge birthday hugs from all of us!

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, and CUTE!!

Okay, you need to email me where you got that cute shirt and the precious tutu! I've been looking online for a tutu for the girls for halloween... just to doll up what they want to be (a kitty and a witch!)

Thanks for sharing her cute pics... and happy birthday to Kathryn!