Can you believe it??? We can't! 8 months old, my little baby is getting so big! Lauren is so much fun, so busy, so snuggly, so loving, so sweet...O, I love my baby girl so much!!!
She is busy working on getting her 2 bottom teeth in. Ouch, poor baby! Drool is everywhere!
She has officially become a tummy sleeper! That tummy makes for some good sleeping!
She is so close to crawling. She has started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees.
We are just waiting for her to take off, should be any day!
She is so happy! She rolls back and forth over and over just smiling. It is so fun!
Well...happy until Mommy leaves the room! She does not like to be alone!
Love you tons little Laur-Laur!!! I thank God for you every day!

1 comment:
She is such a cutie-patootie! Can't believe it's already been 8 months & I can't wait to see her again - but that will probably be closer to her b-day! Speaking of b-days I need to send Kathryn a belated gift!
Post a Comment