Happy New Year!!!
We brought the new year in all snuggled in on the couch. It was just wonderful and exactly how I wanted it! I am so thankful for my precious family! I am so truly blessed!!!
2010 was a great year! Here is my top 10 (I know there is more though)!
1 - Lauren turned 2! My baby became a toddler!
2 - We fell in love with our church lifegroup!
3 - Josh & I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary!
4 - Josh turned the BIG 30!
5 - I got a new niece, Scarlett!
6 - Kathryn started kindergarten!
7 - Lauren started pre-school 2 times a week!
8 - Lauren became POTTY TRAINED! Woo-hoo!!!
9 - Kathryn turned 6! Oh my word, BIG girl!
10 - Lauren graduated out of speech in just a quick 6 months!
May God bless each of you abundantly in 2011!

No comments:
Post a Comment