Last Friday was Donut's with Dad's at Lala's school! The girl was beyond excited!!! This was all she talked about all week, 'Daddy go my school'. Since Josh is never here in the morning when any of us even wake up, this is SO special for all of us! He took Kathryn for donuts before school all be herself, then came home and got Lauren. She was just so cute, she was very particular in even picking her clothes out. She could hardly wait for him to get back! They had fun, however, Daddy felt so bad leaving her. I don't think she got the whole jist, that Daddy wasn't staying at school with her ALL day. I think in her mind, it was 'Daddy & Lauren Day!' After donuts with Lauren, he came home and picked me up! We got to spend most of the day together and it was just wonderful! A random date in the middle of the week and the middle of the day is something special! It was back to the real world today when I woke up and he was gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment