January 2, 2011

Mouths of babes

Love!
I just love this! Big sis waiting for Lauren to grab bag on to her.
I am constantly cracking up at what comes out of the mouths of my little babes. Here are a few of there most recent sayings!

Kathryn...
1) 'When I grow up, I want to be a plain mom just like you.' ( HA!!! Thanks K, I wouldn't trade being a plain old mom to you for anything in the world! )
2) This was a conversation in the car between Kathryn & Lauren. 'I was in Mommy's tummy first and I am the one who put all those marks on her tummy.' ( Thanks K, I will always treasure those lovely marks from you! )
3) She calls our church, Bent Tree Bible Fellowship 'Bent Tree Bible Ship'. It is just hilarious to me! I correct her every time, but it always comes back to Ship.

Lauren...
1) 'I need pri-acy (privacy).' The girl needs privacy all the time, it is so funny! Not just in the restroom even, it could down an isle at Target if she just needs to dance. She'll say it.
2) 'I go potty baaad'. She doesn't know how to just GO potty, it is always BAD!
3) She calls our dog, Darla, ' My Ria'. When we first got her Kathryn named her Darla Maria Chambers. Everybody needs 3 initials, right??? I call her by her whole name when she's done something bad, which seems to be a little to often these days. So Lauren just calls her, 'My Ria', my Maria. Darla answer to her though!
4) A few other daily & constant sayings by Lauren are, 'I do it myself' & 'I no want to'. They are both said with such sas and attitude that I generally end up just laughing at her.

Loving life with my precious little babes!
post signature

No comments: