We got to have Christmas again Wednesday with the Shelton side of the family! It was SO fun! I'll be perfectly honest, it was enough of a Christmas present for me, when my favorite Michigan family arrived Tuesday morning! We had the most wonderful time with them! My heart is still so full from their visit! The girls absolutely love playing with their cousins & I love playing with Aunt Kika & Uncle Brian. We miss them so dearly, so when we get 3 days with them, we packed it full of playing and visiting. We always draw names between us 7 adults and this year we decided to let the 7 cousins draw names too. They absolutely loved picking out a special present for the cousin they got. They all patiently waited and I even think enjoyed going around opening presents from youngest to oldest. We so enjoyed our Christmas with my side of the family!
Lauren saying thank you for her new Ariel doll! She was so excited!

A glome dome! She said she has been dreaming of this. We have had lots of fun in the dark closet playing with this already!

Sweet, sweet Sarah!

The sweet boys cousins, Jude & Sam!

Lauren loving her new Ariel dress! She loves Ariel!!!

My sweet girl getting a Groovy girl.

Lauren fell in love with Emi (Emily) this visit. She wanted to be wherever Emi was! Emily bought Lauren's present. Lauren told her thank you so many times! Emily is precious with Lala!

Meredith, Carol & sweet Scarlett! She loved all her pretty new clothes!

Lauren & her groovy girl and 12th layer of lip gloss!
The next pics are from our Thursday playdate at our house!!!
Kathryn & Emily, I have always thought Kathryn resembles Emily. I can totally see it in this pic. They are so sweet! They were playing Wii, so Kathryn's smile is hurry up Mom!

Concert time! They took turns singing and dancing and we all laughed so hard!

Oh my word, this girl cracks me up! She was dancing so hard! I loved every second of it!

Aunt Kika and Lala, oh my, love this!!!
What a joyous time this Christmas season was!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment