Sunday we had the first snow of 2011, and sadly probably the last snow of 2011
too. We take what we get & enjoy every minute of it! We had already been to church, come home and had lunch. We had every blind in our house raised up anxiously awaiting. It was just beautiful! It came down so heavy at our house and so quickly. We were freezing and sopping wet, but we had so much fun! I must say, it is nice to get snow once or twice a year, but I think every day would just drive me crazy! It was just too cold for me, and the mess that is tracked in (oh my!), the soppy wet clothes (I did 2 loads of laundry just that day.) Oh well, it sure was a nice day and Kathryn feels greatly rewarded for the year!
The awesome snowman our 'snow all star' neighbor built! They moved here from Salt Lake City and showed us how to really make a snow man! The girls loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment