December 18, 2010

Kathryn's party!

Kathryn's Christmas party was Friday at school and it was so much fun! I am one of the room moms, there are 2 of us and I think we planned a great party! I am still in awe over the class Kathryn has, her teacher, the school, etc. It is a dream! I love.everything.about.it! The party was from 9-11 and then it was early dismissal. It worked out great, since Lauren started at 12 and I was in charge of it too! Why do I do this to myself?
We had 5 different stations set up for them, so they were in groups of 3, it was perfect! We had Christmas BINGO, snowman bowling, blanket making (we made 3 blankets for a girl our class has adopted for the year), an edible manger scene, a manger game and the kids did a book exchange. We have awesome moms in the class too! We had so much help, it was wonderful! We were also able to take down all of the Christmas crafts and decorations all over the classroom and the walls. I know it was a huge help to her teacher, that way she could run for the hills when school got out! It was a great morning!
Kathryn bowling
Elaine & Kathryn
Kathryn sprinkling hay in her manger
Ms. B and her class doing their book exchange
Ms. B's class (minus 3 kids already traveling)
Ava & Kathryn
I just had to post this one too, look at Kathryn truly loving on Ava.
They are such sweet friends! It is precious!
Ms. B and Kathryn! Aren't they just so cute?!?


post signature


No comments: