December 18, 2010

Lauren's party!

Lauren had her party at school Friday at noon! It was their Happy Birthday Jesus party. I brought pizza at noon for lunch and they all loved it! They made sticker manger scenes, had their pizza, sang Happy Birthday to Jesus, had their cupcakes and had a book exchange. The book exchange was quite comical, the kids didn't have a clue and would get very upset when they had to pass there books. Lauren scored with 'The Polar Express', but she was SO upset her Ariel book went to her friend, Caroline. It was a great, simple party. We were done in 45 minutes and could take them home. She has sweet kids in the class and the parents are all great too! I LOVE her teachers so much! Mrs. Arwen is just fantastic and Lauren absolutely adores her! Ms. Clara is so great too. I am so sad I forgot to get a picture of Lauren with them. I must next time!

Lauren eating her pizza...yummo!
Lauren & Caroline, Lauren talks about her alot. Her teacher says they are 2 peas in a pod. They always sit by each other and pull their chairs as close as possible to each other. She is a sweet little girl and talks so much! I am thankful Lauren has met her in class and I think helped her come out of her shell. They even got to talk on the phone the other day...adorable!!!
Cupcake time! This is what Lauren always does, licks the top clean!
Caroline and Lauren , once again right by each other for the book exchange!
Lauren with her book! This was after a 5 minute complete meltdown about losing her Ariel book.


post signature


No comments: