So meet Sal! He is the first sign Christmas is on it's way at our house. He is our very cute 'Elf on the Shelve' that Santa sent to watch over the girls. I absolutely love this tradition that we started. Kathryn LOVES, LOVES it too. For those of you that don't know about this. Sal sits on a shelf or location the whole day. We don't touch Sal, we just look at him and he does ALOT of watching. After everyone is in bed, Sal magically goes to the North Pole to report to Santa. He likes to find a different place to sit every day, to keep Kathryn on her toes. She runs out of bed in the morning to see where Sal has found to sit for the day, she can hardly wait. She has been telling Sal her innermost secrets and what she REALLY wants for Christmas. It is SO cute!!! She could hardly wait to get home from school today to talk to him, Oh, I was just informed Sal is a she. We are so happy to have 'her' in our home for a month. What a sad day it will be when Sal heads home for good.

2 comments:
I saw this at Learning Express & think it's too cute! Maybe next year I'll get one for the kids! I've already spent WAY too much money this year to justify it! Oops!
Awww! We do Elf Magic...same kind of concept, but each of the kids have their elves...such a cute tradition!!! We'll start it this weekend... :o)
Post a Comment