One of the blogs I LOVE to read...
Steece's Pieces had the #4 picture tag. So I decided this time instead of being just a lurker, I would join in on the fun!
The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4
th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4
th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the
same...NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
Here is mine!

This picture was from August 11, 2007. She has changed so much!!! I totally remember what we were doing! I dressed her up in a cute strawberry outfit (
Jes...the one of
Rylie's), got her 3 hot pink balloons. My goal was to get a cute picture to use for her 3rd birthday
invitation. Got
alot of cute pics, but ended up jinxing the idea and ordering super cute invitations! How fun!!!

2 comments:
awwww...what a precious, precious little girl! i just LOVED going back and looking through my old pics! glad you had fun...thanks for playing! ;)
How fun!!! I will definitely do this...she is just too cute!
Post a Comment