Deep breath...
After a kind of yucky day with the girls...attitudes roaring, no naps, we thought for sure our late flight would be some good sleeping time. Were we ever wrong. You know those people, you know those people with the screaming kids? Well, tonight it was us! It was not just a bad flight, but a HORRIBLE one. The first 30 minutes of our 2 hour flight were ok. Lauren was very curios. Kathryn chewed her bubble gum and watched a DVD. Then Oh yes my friends, it got bad! Lauren refused to sit in her car seat. Wouldn't have been so bad to have her sit in my lap, but she refused that too. Josh and I were so busy sending her back and forth across the isle,walking up and down the isles, standing in the back. There was just no use. She was so tired. She is our child that wants to be in her bed to go to sleep. No snuggling or rocking, lay her down and walk away. So needless to say we were the ones with the screaming baby! Then poor Kathryn! She was so tired too. She really was trying to be such a trooper. When we started ascending, her ears started hurting bad. She was crying. There was nothing we could do. We couldn't get up at this point. She had been crying so much...the little white barf bags, yeah we had to use one. She had made herself sick. I really wanted to cry, in fact I still do. I do not want to fly home at all. The long drive, it doesn't scare me at all now. You would think everyone would have felt sorry for us, you know let us off first. Are you kidding me? People can be so rude!
If anyone knows about what meds to give your kids before boarding...please share. The way home has got to be better. I am already dreading it! Here's to a new start tomorrow! It has got to get better!

1 comment:
Oh girl, I sure hope your trip home was better. You just have to take a deep breath and go with it remembering that you will NEVER EVER see those people again. ;o) I'm just sooooooooo sorry! We had a similar experience with Lil J when he was 6 months old...except we were on a 9 hour flight. Talk about crying...from me! hehe!
Post a Comment