Here goes picture overload from our many Christmas celebrations!
Christmas with the Shelton Family
The weekend before Christmas, we celebrated with my side of the family. Brian & Carol graciously offered to host and we had so much fun at their house. We all made appetizer's and exchanged gifts. It was a fun time!!!
All the kids...Sarah, Kathryn, Lauren, Sam, Emily & Jude
Such a sweet group of kids!!!
The girls attacking Uncle Steve.
They all do love him very much!
Sweet Sarah & Emily showing me the American Girl dolls they wanted on the computer.
Aren't they growing up too fast???
Chris's girlfriend, Meredith & her sweet, sweet Jude!
Aren't they adorable?!?
Aunt Kika & Brian with Lauren. She might look confused now,
but she was giving kisses to them when it was time to go.
Christmas Eve
We started a Christmas Eve tradition this year of making homemade pizzas. This is what I did growing up and it seemed like so much fun! Kathryn had a ball, but so did Lauren. She did not want to miss out in the action, so we let her in on the mess! After dinner we made cookies and put our 'magic' reindeer food outside. We had a great night, it was so nice to be home!
Rolling out the pizza dough. We had all hands & one little foot on deck!
More rolling & patting!
Kathryn getting the fixins on the pizza, they were so good!
Sprinkling her 'magic' reindeer food all over the yard.
Snuggling up with Daddy reading the Night before Christmas!
We love our Christmas jammies! Kuddo's to Granny for always getting the cutest Christmas Eve jammies! They were quite excited!!!
Christmas morning @ Home
I LOVE being at home Christmas morning! The girls get to wake up in their beds and come out to find what Santa left them. They had been very good girls this year! Santa came through and brought Kathryn a new baby center complete with 2 new babies, bottles, outfits & a stroller. She was so excited when she saw it, she said, Santa listened to me! I love watching her play 'little Mommy' with all her baby dolls! Lauren got a baby stroller and a ball popper. She loves her stroller, immediately started pushing it around the house. Our girl is SO close to walking!
Kathryn teaching Lauren how to play with all her new toys, she is after all an expert!
Having so much with presents!
Lauren finding all her Santa presents!
So excited at her Santa toy!
Pushing their new baby's and stroller's!
Christmas Day lunch @ Grumpy & Grandma's
We opened all our presents here and then headed over to my parents for Christmas lunch. I was so happy she was cooking most everything and hosting at her house. It was delicious! We had a wonderful time!
Grumpy & Grandma loving on the girls!
Visiting after our yummy lunch!
Cheers! Kathryn thought it was so cool she got to drink out of a fancy glass! Don't worry, it is just Martinelli's delicious cider in her glass!
Grandma & Lauren by her new stocking! I LOVE it!!!
Although not new this year, Kathryn is still SO proud of hers @ Grandma's!
Christmas @ Granny & Papa's
Sadly, I only ended up with 2 pictures. How is that possible??? I know Papa's bound to have more, so I will get some and upload them. We headed to Tyler Friday morning, early! We were there in time to play a little, grab some lunch and then open presents. Santa always treats us so good there. I just love their house at Christmas. Granny decorates the house beautiful, really gets you in the Christmas spirit! We had so much fun just hanging out at their house spending time together. We had to cut the trip a little short due to Josh doing some stuff at work, but we are heading back down for New Year's and looking forward to it!
Our little present! Kathryn put the bow off her present on her, she loved it & I thought it was precious!
Granny & Lauren after her nap. She is so loopy after she wakes up!
Sheesh, that was alot of stuff! In Josh's words...Christmas was fun, but I'm sure glad it's done! Now off to the next big project, Laur's birthday! I can't believe it's time to start thinking about it, tear, tear!
Happy New Years!

2 comments:
It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Sounds fun & busy too! And I agree w/ Josh's parting words about Christmas! Very, very true! It'll take me till next holiday season to recover!
Loved all the pictures! Blake agrees with Josh Christmas was fun but glad it is over and we don't have to travel for awhile. It was so good to see yall! Next time we will have to come visit yall. Have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment