We had a wonderful evening full of loud Christmas music, laughing and decorating our Christmas tree. Kathryn is so serious about each and every ornament. She really puts so much thought into it, so sweet. I love to watch her and hear her comment about the ornaments. We put the tree in our front living room to try to deter our little Laur-Laur from pulling all the ornaments off. Yes, our baby girl is finally on the move. She is into everything, climbing up everything, cruising on everything. It shall be interesting!
Kathryn with her little helper!

The girls standing by the tree. Yes, Lauren even pulls up on Kathryn to stand!

Loving on each other aka Kathryn squeezing Lauren!

How sweet is this??? I promise this is not a staged picture.
They were both just admiring the tree. Josh ran to get the camera to get this shot.
I love it! We are so blessed!


2 comments:
Ok, that last pic is definitely Christmas card material!!! So sweet!!!
That last picture... LOVE IT! Definitely a framer!
Post a Comment