
Oh, look who has suddenly stopped screaming? She just needed her Mommy, not a nap!
2 minutes later...happy, happy, happy! I can't resist laughing, even if she needs a nap! Here is another little 'Momma' in training! See her gripped onto her baby, she loves it!
Got out of the shower yesterday morning to find this. It was precious! She told me she was just waiting and watching. Waiting for what I asked. For the ice to melt so I can go play with Abby. I am pretty sure she sat there for 40 minutes! Happiness is, it melted and she finally got to go play!

5 comments:
I couldn't have left her there, either!
I wish I could have come to play with Kathryn!
So cute!!! I totally get it...that little face! I always tell Cadi she is lucky she is so cute because that Miss Sassy pants normally wouldn't fly. LOL!
I don't blame you one bit! Who can resist that sweet face?!
You do have the cutest girls!!!!
Post a Comment