February 2, 2009

What a Woman!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Mom, Grandma & Friend...
just a few of the titles she carries!
She is such an incredible woman! She turned 54 and I had told her to wear it proud! She looks and feels great & has accomplished so much already in her life! We all love you so dearly!


So this past Saturday, the whole Shelton clan got together to celebrate her birthday. We had a great time, which of course we always do. We had Chipotle & Chick fil a for the kiddos and a lot of visiting and playing.

Kathryn & Jude (wearing her sparkly shoes!!!)

Mom with her new toy!

Grumpy helping Lauren walk

Chris & Meredith

Kika & Lauren

Jude & Sam aka Bucket Heads
Sweet, sweet Emily
Attack on Grumpy!

Sarah & Kathryn
Mom's cake ( Kathryn made)
Mom's cake ( I made)
Happy Birthday to Mom!


post signature


1 comment:

The Dyson Family said...

Your mom is definately one AMAZING woman & I'm so happy to know her! I hope she had a truly magical birthday!