A little late in posting, but here we go!
Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Daddy, husband & best friend!!!
Here are some questions I ask Kathryn her about Daddy on Father's Day ( I just started last year. We compile the list, give it to him and he loves to read her responses...can't wait till we add Lauren to the mix! )
1) What is Daddy's favorite color? Black
2)What is Daddy's favorite food? Fried Chicken
3)What is Daddy's favorite game? Hockey
4)What is Daddy's favorite song? Willie Nelson
5)What color is Daddy's hair? Black
6)My Daddy teaches me to? Be the bravest
6)My Daddy teaches me to? Be the bravest
7)My Daddy likes to play? Dress up with me
8)My Daddy's favorite show is? Superman
9)My Daddy always says? He loves me
10)My Daddy's favorite thing? Me, Lauren & cars
Final comment: Mommy, I am in love with my Daddy! Seriously our girls are so in love with their Daddy...it is so sweet!!! We love you so much and hope you had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment