For those of you that don't know...Professional Bull Riding @ The American Airlines Center!
Saturday night Josh and I went to watch some bull riding with some friends, Brad Kristi & Will and had such a great time! I have to brag on Cowboy Will first, he is the coolest 'almost' 2 year old ever! I totally want to start partying with that little guy, he was a ROCKSTAR. He sat through the whole rodeo, clapped every time the bull came out and even gave a couple of Woo-Woo's for me...I drove the little guy crazy! So for the times I actually watched the bull riding it was really cool. I pretty much talked the whole time, acted crazy, was very loud and took a bunch of pictures. In a nut shell drove everyone crazy :)!!! It was my first time at the AAC, I know I am a loser who doesn't get out much, but I was very excited!
When is the next one guys...I am ready!!!
June 22, 2008
Cowboy Up
PBR @ The AAC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What fun!
I actually was a lamo and left before the trampoline jumping began... and apparently before the x-rated pics were taken as well!
Post a Comment