June 12, 2008

Comments from Kathryn

I should write down more comments from Kathryn, but here are a few random highlights from today...she cracks us up!!!

Mommy when I get bigger I want to be a Mommy just like you. Then I can go to your doctor because I love you doctor. I said yes, he took very good care of Mommy while Lauren was in my tummy. Nevermind, I don't want to be a Mommy. I want to be a superstar because they don't have babies.

Mommy I need one of those squishy things for my cold drink like Daddy always uses to drink his Daddy drinks.

We were at the bank and I was telling Kathryn about when I uste to work at one. She became very concerned about what I did with her. Mommy, did you leave me home alone? I told her that I only worked there until I had her. Mommy, what did you say to them. Well, I told them I was having a baby and wanted to stay home and play with her. Her mouth dropped...Mommy, you are a genius! Well, I like to think so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard! Yes, write them all down!!

The Dyson Family said...

She is tooooo funny! I need to start writing stuff like that down too! Thanks for the good idea!