This past Friday night, 2 of my favorite sweethearts danced the night away. Josh took Kathryn to our area 'Sweetheart Daddy~Daughter Dance'! Can I just say PRECIOUS!!! Kathryn was so excited, she had been counting down the days. I let her have a special treat and took her to Sweet & Sassy to get her hair and nails done! She so enjoyed it! I am creating a high maintenance monster, I am afraid. Nonetheless, us girls need to be pampered, right?!? Josh let her pick where they would go for dinner...McDonald's it was. She did make it very clear that she would not be playing, she didn't want to mess her hair up. She said her and Daddy would just talk. They looked so cute together before they left! She felt like a true princess, she pranced all over the house! As they were leaving she told us not to wait up for her! Hilarious, you are only 4...STOP GROWING SO FAST! They had a great time, so I was told! They danced a total of 2 fast songs she said, then did the cha-cha and the 'Y' song, the YMCA. Josh said she had more fun running up and down the bleachers with all the other little girls and drinking punch. I hope this becomes a tradition for them and when Lauren gets older, she can participate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I love it!!!! Such a special memory for the both of them...(you too).
Okay, that is the cutest thing ever! Glad they had fun, fun, fun!!
Post a Comment