February 9, 2009

Loving Monday

I LOVE Mondays! We normally have nothing to do except be lazy and recover from our always crazy weekends. What do we do on Monday? We stay in our jammies all day long, pick up drive thru for breakfast or lunch, watch more movies than we should. It is great! Here are a few shots from our lazy, but fun afternoon! During Lauren's nap & supposed to be Kathryn's, I snuck off to my bed too to watch a movie on Lifetime. Kathryn snuck in there, as usual and finished the movie with me. It was, I think "Half a Dozen Babies'. It was a couple who had sextuplets. She became very intrigued in this Mommy having 6 babies. This brought up more questions than I was really wanting to answer, but nonetheless, she gave me her 2 cents (wonder where she gets it?). She said that was too much crying, too many bottles and too many diapers. She said when she grows up to a be a 'Mommy like me' (Oh, how this made my heart so happy to hear!), she only wants 2 babies and at 2 different times and they must be girls, no boys! What a little character she is! She did have a great idea though...

Why not pretend like she had 6 baby girls today? Here is 'Little Mommy' with her babies. She only brought 5 of her dolls, she wanted the 6th one to be Lauren. I was quite impressed she figured out the math of that situation!
Our sweet girls!
Awww...she melts my heart!
She looked SO big next to all the baby dolls! See her gripped onto her baby? Don't even think about taking her baby out of her hands!!
I have a 'thing' with pictures of their feet...I think their precious!

She loves babies already! Another 'little Momma' in training!

Her first nightgown! Actually...it was Kathryn's, but her first time to wear it.
It was SO SO cute! Those chubby little thighs showing!

She is hilarious! She always has the funniest expressions on her face! Check out all the hair baby girl has? Tons! She's got some great hair! I'm jealous!

If you haven't seen her in a while...here are her crazy curls! This weather is doing great things for her hair! I hope it stays curly!



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Kathryn lining all the dolls up with Lauren just might be the cutest thing ever!!