September 22, 2008

What a day

What a day, well only morning this has been!

Our sweet little baby girl turned 7 months yesterday. Along with this has come so many new changes. She is now scooting around (pre-crawling) everywhere backwards. She is having so much fun moving everywhere. The big sweet smile hasn't come off her face yet. So here comes the next part, the gates and real babyproofing. Then the sad part....the swing, bouncy, bumbo all had to go bye-bye. I have just been holding onto to these as long as possible. No more just sitting in the swing and bouncy, she started pulling up to sit straight (some serious ab muscles the girl has got) and almost falling forward. It just scared me so much, they had to go. This is so sad for 2 reasons...first, I no longer have extra babysitting hands for her. Yikes, where am I going to put her when I need to take a shower? The other sad part is she is growing so fast and changing. Where, where has my sweet 7lb infant gone? They really do grow so fast!

So here is the next part. As Kathryn's 4th birthday is quickly approaching, so is this new attitude. She is such a sweet girl, really she is, sassy but so sweet! So what is happening???
Just a few of the comments said to me this morning.

Kat: Get me my milk
Me: Excuse me, is that the way you ask
Kat: It is now, get me my milk now
Me: Gave her a serious look...
Kat: Ok, please

Me: Kathryn, please come get in the car
Kat: No, I am not going
Me: Kathryn, we have to go
Kat: I am not listening to you today
Me: I am calling your Daddy
Kat: Ok, I am coming now, sorry

I could go on and on, but hopefully this is just a very bad day for her!

post signature

No comments: