September 4, 2008

Our first sleepover

Kathryn got to have her first sleepover tonight and was and still is super excited!


She invited her cousin, Sarah over! The girls played here until about 6 and then we took them to Planet Pizza. They had so much fun riding all the rides, although, I have to say neither Josh nor I realized how yucky it was there. The food was not good at all & the place was just dirty!!! Even though Gatti Town's food is horrible, we will be sticking to it! I will say again though, they had a Blast!!!


We got home and the girls got right in the bath, I couldn't handle those germs on them! We had a little surprise for Sarah. We had a cute, cute, cute pair of jammies for her! She was so excited! Not only did they match Kathryn's, but she said she felt like a princess...priceless!!! They snuggled up on a big pallet on the floor to watch Rapunzel. It is almost 11 and they are still up, just came peaking around the corner at me :)!



They're only young once, so shouldn't they get to have fun tonight!?!


post signature

1 comment:

The Dyson Family said...

Hmm - those pj's look familiar!