September 24, 2008

A sweet sight

I last reported what a busy little bee Lauren has turned into.


She loves to play on the floor! We had been down on the floor playing for about 30 minutes. I figure I have got to do a little something productive while Kathryn is in school. So I go switch the clothes in the washer and put some clothes up. I come back a few minutes later to see my sweet baby girl sound asleep on the floor! She just wore herself out playing and decided to get a quick cat nap in. A cat nap is all she'll get too, poor baby, life is on the go as a second child. We have got to go get her sister in a few.


Love the sweet little things!






post signature

1 comment:

The Dyson Family said...

So sweet! I love when the just fall asleep wherever they are! Chase still does that - at the kitchen table, on the stairs, on the floor, you name it! Too cute!!! I can't believe Miss Priss #2 is 7 months old already & Miss Priss #1 turning 4 so soon! What big birthday plans do you have?