Our fun little town held their annual Autumn fest again this year and we decided to participate in one of the activities...the carnival!!! Of all things to join in on, this was the best! We went with our new next door neighbors, which should be an entire post itself. We had fun, and the girls had lots and lots of fun! Our new neighbors are wonderful! I have said several times, how did we ever get along without them? It is so nice for Kathryn to finally have a friend to play with, but so nice for Josh and I too! She is a super cool kindergardner (spelling ? ) and Kathryn just thinks Sterling is so cool! We are so glad you guys are here!!!
The
FUN house was the favorite attraction, I think they went in a total of 6 times. We won't even talk about how much $ that was. I couldn't get this song out of my mind...Your the one that I want, Oooo, Oooo, Oooo! Good ole Grease!!!

Aren't they the cutest?!?

Is that a excited face or what?!?

One tuckered out little baby! It's hard work being so sweet!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment