May 30, 2008

Kathryn's an Eel now!

Kathryn graduated from Pike to Eel in swimming class tonight! We were so excited for her, she has been doing awesome! Last year swimming class was a nightmare, for one I had to get in with her, she did not like the water and had no desire to even learn how to swim. So we were a little weary about this summer and decided to sign her up for some pre-summer classes. She took to the water like a natural and did everything her teacher asked her to, plus she was a very good listener and followed all his rules...gotta love a good progress report! So she will continue at the YMCA for 2 more sessions and hopefully by the end I will feel really comfortable taking her and Lauren to the pool...that is if I actually get in a swimsuit, YIKES!

We were just so proud of her we told her to pick somewhere to eat and we would go celebrate. She's totally my girl, she picked Posado's! She is really into tortilla's and sopapilla's these days and she loves them there! We forgot to take the camera tonight, but we will be sure to get some next class, so another post without a picture...I can't believe it!

No comments: