She is sooooo funny! This girl is always keeping us laughing. She is a mess! If you spend a day with her, you will quickly learn how funny she is. You can't explain it, you just have to witness it. Here are a few of her 'funnies' from yesterday!
She had her spring musical at school yesterday and asked me 'to flat iron her hair'. This coming from the girl who barely lets anyone touch her hair because it hurts, hurts, hurts! She sat and let me flat iron it all and can I just say this girl has got some good hair! I love seeing her curly hair straight!
Josh went in to check on them before we got in bed last night. He came out laughing so hard & showed me this. She is just too hysterical! An eye mask...really?!?
She told Daddy & I 'we ruined her life'. haha! I don't even remember why. We probably told her it was dinner time. She says it with such dramatics and her facial expressions, we just laugh!
Who is John? (she kept asking us yesterday) What do you mean Lauren? I don't know, who is John? (we would ask her right back) Mommy, you & Daddy keep talking about John. Who is John? After a while we figured it out. Poor Allyson had jaundice (john!) & we have been talking about it quite a bit, I guess. We busted out laughing when we figured it out. We tried to explain it to her & she looked at me very serious and still said, ok, but Mommy, who is John? haha
This girl does not like going to bed. She really doesn't fight us, just stalls. She would be happy as anything if she could sleep with her Daddy all night, every night. She loves to snuggle with him. Normally her stomach hurts or she has a really bad cough & goes cough, cough (totally fake). Well last night she very seriously says I not feel good Mommy. Ok, Lauren what is wrong? I need medicine. Ok, Lauren what do you need this medicine for? My tongue. It hurts really bad. haha
I have to brag on her though. She is an AMAZING big sister! She is so in love with Allyson! She is so sweet to her, wants to hold her and wants her to be wherever she is. I knew Kathryn would be ammazing, but I have to admit I was a little worried about Lauren & it has been so sweet to watch!
I love you Lala!
1 comment:
LOVE this post! Thanks for keeping me updated! Lauren's hair looks so fabulous! She looks so much older!... even 5!!! Love the pics, love your girls, love you!
Mandi
Post a Comment