My sweet Allyson is 5 weeks old...unbelievable! I love her more than words! She is the sweetest baby! I love to hold her all day & kiss her all over & tell her how much she is loved! What did we do before you sweet girl??? You bring so much joy to our family!
Ally's 1 month stats:
9 lbs 2 oz
20 1/2 inches
She is changing so fast! She is so alert and listens to everything her big sisters tell her. She is sleeping awesome, she has done two 7 hour stretches at night this past week. She is great in the car too & thank goodness for that! With two big sisters it seems we are always on the go. We love this little girl so much and constantly thank God for her!
Isn't she the sweetest little pea?!?
1 comment:
Ahh she is soo sweet!! Precious! Does she favor either of your big girls or have a total look of her own? She's a doll.
Love seeing pics of your family of 5. And 7 hour stretches?? That baby is a gift straight out of the hands of God. I pray I have a good sleeper.
Post a Comment