Ahhh I love seeing pics of your house full of girls!!! What a gorgeous bunch you have. I'm so glad you are home and doing well. I can't imagine the feeli g of being home after being gone for so long. I'm sure everyone slept better that night---(well maybe all but you and Allyson---ha!).
Hope everything is wonderful! I have to say you have me verrrrry curious to what went down when you had Allyson. Why was it so difficult?!?!?
I am sharing the stories of our blessed lives! I am married to a wonderful man, father & my best friend! We have three beautiful daughters and they are Daddy's girls and my world. We are Christ followers and living life trying our best to glorify Him. It's a crazy, beautiful life. Enjoy our stories of it!
1 comment:
Ahhh I love seeing pics of your house full of girls!!! What a gorgeous bunch you have. I'm so glad you are home and doing well. I can't imagine the feeli g of being home after being gone for so long. I'm sure everyone slept better that night---(well maybe all but you and Allyson---ha!).
Hope everything is wonderful! I have to say you have me verrrrry curious to what went down when you had Allyson. Why was it so difficult?!?!?
Congrats to you and your family' of 5!!!
Post a Comment