My sweet Darla came to see me at the hospital today! I can not even describe how much joy she brought to me! She is allowed to come see me every day for 2 hours, I know it won't get to happen
every day, but what a treat!
She was so awesome & well behaved! I was afraid the people, environment might make her nervous, but nope! She laid in bed & snuggled with me & I LOVED every single minute of it! Such a stress reliever & blood pressure reducer...ahhh!
She snuggled up against my leg & belly & about fell asleep just like she would at home!

And then my 2 non furry loves surprised me after being in Tyler for 2 days & oh, so much overwhelming joy again!!! Sometimes I think they just love visiting me for the fridge stocked full of ice cream, popsicles & sprite...ha!



1 comment:
Hey Val,
It's good to see you're doing well! I bet it is killing you to have to be there and miss being with the girls, but just remember it is all for Ally. I have kept youo guys in my prayers and I hope the time flies by so you can have your sweet little girl in your arms at home in bed!
Have a joyful Easter!
Love and hugs,
Mandi Moore
Post a Comment