Oh my cuteness!!! I just love these 3 so much! Last night Josh took the girls to the 'Daddy Daughter Dance' at our gym. Kathryn & Lauren were beyond excited! They just looked beautiful, if I do say so! I just love that Josh loves taking them as much as they loved it! This was Lauren's first dance with Daddy and she stayed very close to him all night. Kathryn boogied her little booty out and ran around chasing balloons all night! Josh said they gym really did it up so nice! They had carriage rides, tiaras and goody bags for all the girls and fabulous food. I secretly wanted to go 'work out' so I could sneak a peak from the upstairs window. Instead, I chose the alone Mommy time & it was really nice!
Daddy with his girls!

1 comment:
How sweet!!! The girls look beautiful, & I love their matching dresses. What a sweet daddy they have. Such special memories for y'all!! I think it's great he dates his girls. Their standards will be high when the time comes for them to date.
Post a Comment