Lauren had her very first party at school this past Friday. She is absolutely loving going to preschool. I absolutely love her teachers, Mrs. Arwen & Ms. Clara. Mrs. Aawa (as Lauren calls her) gets alot of talking around here about her. Lauren adores her. She walks into class and walks right up to her and stands beside her leg until she picks her up. She then waves bye to me! I love that Lauren is so comfortable with her! I was so excited for her little party. I knew it would be simple, did I mention I am room mom. (Yes, that would be 2 kids class room moms in one year! I guess I just love to be busy and constantly running around like a crazy person!) Anyways, I knew it would be simple, but I was still so excited for her! When I got there 5 minutes before the party 11 of the 12 kids were sound asleep. You could hear snoring coming from every part of the room. Great day for them to all decide to nap! Lauren had fun, well for about 5 minutes. They were all just trying to figure out what was going on! It is cute to see her with her little friends! She really likes Caroline and they want to have a play date! I love seeing her grow and learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment