October 15, 2010

Here and there

Some of my favorite recent pics snapped here and there!
Sweet Lala always watches TV like this! I love it!
Baby girl is getting long hair! The ends are still so curly, but the top is getting straight.Not sure what is in store for her hair. I would like to get some cut off, the morning is a nightmare brushing it out, but Daddy has threatened me! We'll see ;)!
Poor Kathryn was out of school 3 days this week with a fever. Her sweet Darla has been a great snuggling companion for her! I think they are precious!
One of Lauren's new funny faces she likes to make at us!
Darla LOVES to ride in the car! It is a pretty cute sight from the rearview mirror.
One of the goodies from her party goody bags! HILARIOUS!!!


Hope these made you smile! They sure do me!
post signature

No comments: