October 11, 2009

Sleepover!!!

Friday night Kathryn had her 5th Birthday party with her friends! She really, really wanted a sleepover. The girls had a great time! We were exhausted! It really was fun, but we probably won't do another one for 5 years...haha! They made their own pizzas, signed and colored pillows, played games, had a pillow fight, watched movies! Kathryn said it was so much fun! I agree, but boy was it work...WoW! We also had quite the eventful late hours night too, one sweet girl throwing up in our bathroom followed by the sight of glass everywhere outside as I saw my Moms car had a brick thrown at it...yep, it was quite eventful! With all that aside, I hope my sweet girl had a wonderful, memorable 5th year of birthday celebrations!!!










Thank you to my sweet Mom too! She came and helped me wrangle all the girls!



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be invited to THAT party! What fun!!

Did you get the girls' matching PJ's?? What a cool idea!!