Happy Birthday to my sweet, precious, compassionate, lovable, sassy, snuggly, vivacious 5 year old! I seriously cannot believe Kathryn is 5. I can remember so vividly the day I had her. What a incredible gift God gave us when he gave us her! She truly is a gift from God! She is a joy to be Mommy too! Every morning she comes and snuggles with me while Daddy is gone at work and her sister is still asleep. I cherish those snuggle times, I love them! She is so compassionate about other people, really she is. She wants to help people and she worries if someone is hurt or hurting. She is the best big sister. She still is excited every morning when her sister wakes up. It is so sweet, she runs in there to get her out of bed...yes, she gets her out of bed! I could go on and on, I just smile when I think of the 5 year old she has turned into. I am one proud Momma! Enjoy the pics from her fabulous day!!!
Birthday donuts!

1 comment:
What a fun day for a fun 5-year old!
Happy, happy birthday sweet Kathryn!
Post a Comment