For Kathryn's 5th Birthday, her sweet Granny & Papa got her first American Girl Doll! She was so excited! She had a hard time falling alseep the night before and woke up at the crack of dawn. Her face was absolutely priceless when we walked in the store, I have to say mine probably was too. It is such a neat place, we looked around at all of the dolls and the scenes they had set up. She knew exactly who she wanted, Ruthie! Ruthie is Kit Kittredge's best friend. She had seen the movie Kit Kittredge several times and she just really fell in love with Ruthie. I loved how she knew exactly what she wanted. She picked her out and was immediately ready to pay and get her out of the box. Excited really doesn't explain how she was! I love seeing her grow into a big girl!!!
She got Ruthie!

1 comment:
Oh, Valerie, that is just TOO cute! I love that she knew exactly who she wanted to take home!
I'm sure she's a great mama to Ruthie! Too fun!
Post a Comment