*Kathryn is learning her letters so good. She can now write A, B, C, D and make the sounds of every letter. She is loving learning and I love to see the excitement in her face!
*Lauren is not yet crawling. She will get on all 4's ready to go, move each of her knees once and then just sit there. She has the cutest puzzled look on her face. It's as if she has no idea what to do next. I know before long I will be begging for her to stay still. So I am still enjoying her cute little back and forth rocking!
*Kathryn has not adjusted to the time change...ughh!!! 6:15 every morning this week I have been awoken by my sweet girl all chipper and ready to get her day started. Mommy, time to get up, it is a bootiful day! My response...It is still dark, we are not talking yet. Am I mean???
*Lauren is eating us out of house. The little babe that wouldn't eat baby food now eats at least 5 jars a day. It is crazy! Peas, carrots...you name it. All of the sudden...she is super hungry!!! Today at chick fil a she ate 2 of Kathryn's nuggets! I guess we had to wait till she was ready!
*At any given time of the day, we can be serenaded by hispanic music blasting through our walls. I am SO tired of construction!!! Some days I think I could seriously lose my mind staying here. So we decide to leave and wait, we can't even get out of our driveway. They are always blocking it with their stinky vehicles. I can only pray great neighbors will come from all this.
*13 days till we sail away, not that I am counting or anything. I can't wait! I do have to say, this is no easy task getting 2 small children and 2 adults ready to be gone for 9 days!
Sorry for no new pics this week, but thanks for being faithful readers!
2 comments:
Where are you going???? I want to go! I don't care where it is! Can I be a stowaway in an extra piece of luggage?
Ooooh I'm jealous you're sailing away!
That is so cute about Kathyrn waking you up (not that its cute at 6 in the morning!)... We are the same way!
Post a Comment