August 30, 2008

Dad's Night Out

Ok, so I am very uste to a good Mom's night out; but us Mom's decided it would be nice to get all of our hubbies together for a Dad's night. We all thought it was a little silly for 6 guys to go to a restaurant together to drink, talk, etc. O, what is acceptable for women seems a little silly for a group of men.


So we planned their night for them. Since every guy secretly has a dream of being a rock star...we planned their night over at our house playing rock band! We left them in charge of their own food and they came through...they ordered pizza. I guess I should give them more credit, huh?!? I think they all had a great time, considering they were all over here until midnight!


The girls and I headed over to another mom's house for Mom & kids night out! We thought if they were getting together, we all would too! We had a great time letting the kids play, talking Mommy talk and of course eating yummy appetizer food...yikes!!! We came home around 9 and the guys were so loud playing, singing, talking, etc. They were having a blast though so the girls and I just left them alone and hid in our room and all went to bed together.



I had to sneak out and take a picture because they sounded hilarious! Yes, Hope that would be your husband wearing the pink butterfly glasses!!! I really wish I could have recorded it!!! As nice as it is to get a night out for me, I hope the Dad's get one every once in a while. Well they do deserve it too, right?!?


post signature


No comments: