July 29, 2008

I WANNA ROCK!!!

There has been some serious rocking going on at the Chambers house for the last 2 weeks...we got Rock Band! Josh had a teenagers birthday and got the video game he had been requesting, eyeing, googling over for quite a while! Not only does Josh love it, but I do too, not to mention anyone that steps foot into our house. After 5 minutes, they are saying I gotta get this! It is quite addictive...yikes, but so much fun! It is fun to actually play a game together instead of just sitting and watching some little cartoon football or basketball players run across the screen. We have even turned Kathryn into a little rocker. She is quite fond of the microphone, after all she plans to be a superstar when she grows up! If you never rocked, you got to come and rock with us!!! After about 2 songs, I will be telling you over and over...You Rock, kind of my new saying!

Here are a few pics of people rocking, I am normally to busy singing at the top of my lungs...wait screaming at the top of my lungs to take pictures!




No comments: