July 12, 2008

Do I have to eat?

Lauren got the hang of rice cereal...so we are slowly trying to introduce baby food to her. The whole feeding thing, well actually everything baby again for that matter is like riding a bike. You can stop for a few years, get back on and remember how. I am so remembering the whole cycle. You give them a new fruit/veggie for 3-5 days to make sure they don't show any symptons/allergies to it. You put the spoon in, they spit it out. You put it back in their mouth, they spit it out again. To eat about 2 tablespoons of applesauce takes about 45 minutes. I also forgot how messy this is, yikes!


Here we are doing our daily feeding and Lauren is just not so into it. She would rather just hang out in the highchair and rest a little. How fun, messy, tiring & rewarding each new stage is!

2 comments:

The Dyson Family said...

It's hard to believe she's already old enough for cereal & baby food! She's precious!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I had forgotten about the "introducing new foods every few days" thing... ahhh, makes me miss it!