July 2, 2012

Allyson is 2 months old!

My sweet Allyson is 2 months old!!! It is unbelievable! She is soooo sweet! We can not get enough of this little love bug! She is kissed about 500 times a day, none of us can keep our hands and lips off of her! She is smiling & cooing and oh my goodness...melt me!!! She is so in love with her sisters as they are her. She loves to see what they are doing! If she is fussy, I just call in the sisters for back up & sure enough she is happy! She is sleeping great! Not every single night is all night, but she is so close. She will sleep all night and then trick us the next night and wake up once to eat. As much as I love sleep, I also love that sweet time with her! I know it goes by way too fast! I absolutely can not imagine our family without her. I am so thankful that God surprised us with this sweet love bug! She absolutely completes our family & I love that we are now a party of 5!
Ally...Mommy, Daddy, KK & Lala love you sooooo much!

2 month stats-
weight 12 lbs 2 oz
22 inches long







post signature

No comments: