Allyson is so so so sweet! Oh my goodness, we seriously eat her up every single day! She is smiling all the time, laughing & talking to us! She is eating her hands and any blanket or toy she can shove in her mouth. It is just adorable! She is officially sleeping all night! She's not missing many meals either. Those chubby little cheeks, arms, thighs and tummy and just so delicious! This sweet girl is still kissed at least 100 times a day! She is constantly being held and snuggled by one of us! She is rotten & I wouldn't change one single thing about it! We just adore her & I still am so thankful that God gave us this precious little surprise!
We love you so much ally wally woo hoo!!!
1 comment:
Oh that big open mouth smile is almost too much!! So so so SO sweet!!
AND I loved your beach trip update too. What a fun time. I am dying to get away to the beach. (with and without kids---ha). My happy place is by the ocean. Your pictures were great!
Post a Comment