March 8, 2012

this & that on us

I shall start with me & my little love in my belly...
*I am 31 wks 4 days pregnant (not that I'm counting super close or anything!) I have 6-7 weeks left till I will be induced! Yippee! We will officially plan it at my 36 wk appt as long as everything stays pretty calm with me. I seriously can't wait to meet this little girl!
*She is getting big & moves constantly and it hurts me! I don't remember the girls hurting me, but oh wowzers she does! You can totally tell where her little bum or leg is in my tummy. At my last sono at 29 wks, she measured 3 lbs 6 oz (measuring a week ahead). I have another sono in 2 weeks and can't wait to see her growth! Last time she was licking her leg for us. The girls enjoyed her little show!
*I go to the bathroom just about every 5 seconds! We get our toilet paper from Costco, so tons, and it is gone in a week. No joke!
*I am hot! Everyone in my house is freezing and I am just HOT! Kathryn tells people that come in, 'welcome to our world' ha! The house temp stays at 70, plus a ceiling fan, plus a fan blowing right on me in bed. Josh is constantly wearing a pullover :)!
*I was in the hospital again last Friday. I don't really tell anyone anymore, because it seems to just be a norm. I don't stress or panic, just call Josh, he gets me, we go, yada yada yada. I do feel like a ticking time bomb everytime I go in or go to a Dr's appt that this will be it and he will say 'your in the hospital for the long haul'. I really, really don't want that to happen.
*My blood pressure is remaining pretty good, well that is when I do what I am supposed to be doing, which is nothing but laying down. It's getting old people!!! I must admit I've been snuck out to Target, Babies R Us and maybe the mall? I do cruise around either in an electric scooter or my wheelchair. My favorite is Target and backing up in that bad boy and the LOUD beep, beep that comes with it. Josh & I just laugh so hard! We went to different dept's Sunday night & he texts me & says 'please reverse so I can find you'. I just have to laugh!
*I still contract about 3-4 days out of the week. I've yet to meet the 6 over an hour criteria yet, thank goodness. I just get my water, lay down, potty, drink more water, potty, drink more water, potty...you get the jist.
*We are totally ready for her! We have everything we need for her. I've been quite the busy online shopper and making lists out the whazoo for Josh. I feel so good & ready though!
*Please continue to keep me & Allyson in your prayers for a little longer. I truly appreciate the love and support everyone has shown us! We have still be so blessed with so much food and help. I'm not sure how to properly thank people. It is overwhelming! Calls, texts, emails mean so much to me too. So thank you to all those that just call to talk. It lifts up my day!

The Big girls...
*They are fun, so funny. The keep me laughing. They also keep me frustrated sometimes too. These emotions, oh my word. Where do they come from? It's like 0-60 so quickly. Is this girls? Is this their ages? Is this their way of dealing with what's going on with me? I really think to myself sometimes, how are we going to raise 3 girls? Through prayer, patience & laughter is my guess!
*Lauren.is.a.mess! She is 4. Did you know that? She likes to remind us all the time! She loves school and wants to go home with her bff Anna Mae every day. She loves to point out the letters in her name everywhere. It is really cute. She is obsessed with the Nook and Netflix. If she could watch Netflix everyday she would be a happy girl. She is such a sweet girl though & I love soaking in her as a 4 year old.
*Kathryn has gotten awesome at getting up all on her own in the morning. She gets herself breakfast and eats while she watches Cyberchase. The girl loves math, so this show is right up her alley. She knows what time she needs to get dressed and does it. Then comes to me to get her hair done. She really is maturing and growing up. It's a joy to see. I'm not saying she still doesn't have her moments, but she really is such a compliant, mature sweetheart 85% of the time!
*They are spending their spring break with Granny & Papa. I am so thankful they get to have fun instead of being stuck here with me. I just wish I got to have fun with them too. They are going to Brenham, New Braunfels & San Antonio for the week. They are most excited about staying in different hotels and going to Sea World. I'm going to miss them like crazy, but I can't wait to hear all about their fun week!

Josh...
*He is a rockstar!
*He's got to be exhausted, but somehow he is still going and going strong! He goes into work everyday at 4am so he can be Mr.Mom and pick up the girls from school every day.
*He's going to birthday parties, dance class, the grocery store, etc.
*He's dealing with my daily wishes, wants, complains, etc. Enough.said!
*He never complains. I can't even imagine! I think if the tables were turned, I couldn't do it all like he is. I think I would whine & cry!
*He's a great guy and I am so thankful for him!!!
*I can't wait to be up and going again right along with them and give him a little break!


post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm so glad you are doing well. She'll be here in no time!! I was the same way with Holton. I got sent over to L & D so many times that it got to where I let people know after the fact. Every time they sent me for observation I knew I wasn't leaving with a baby, so why freak everyone out? Keep it up!! So glad you have so many that are taking such good care of you. ~LOVE~